- Peace of Mind – Problems can be observed and repaired before they can cause problems or expensive emergency service calls.
- Safety – Checking the operation of your equipment routinely allows us to spot potential problems before they become dangerous.
- Economical – Efficiency of operation from cleaner units reduces operating costs and helps your equipment to deliver peak performance.
- Extends Equipment Life – Properly tuned and cleaned equipment doesn’t have to work as hard to keep you comfortable and tends to last longer.
- Service You Can Trust – Our technicians are highly trained and some of the most experienced in the whole St. Louis area. You can rely on them and our reputation to give you convenient, dependable and fair service.
- Priority Scheduling – Should you ever need service, standard or emergency, you receive preferential treatment over non-priority club customers, and receive a 10-15 percent discount on any repairs.
Most people take good care of their cars. After all, they use them everyday and they want to avoid unexpected breakdowns and costly repairs. So regular maintenance is considered routine. But this isn’t the case with home heating and air conditioning systems. They just seem to run themselves, so they are easily forgotten, until they stop working. Of course, this always seems to happen on the hottest or coldest day of the year. Your car isn’t the only thing that needs a tune-up, most furnaces fail simply due to dirt (dirty pilots, fan motors, blower wheels, evaporator coils, burners and flame sensors). Often, flues and chimneys can clog causing unsafe conditions. Research has also concluded the number one cause of air conditioner compressor failure- you guessed it- Dirt! At Seliga Heating and Air Conditioning our number one priority has always been keeping your home heating and air conditioning system in top condition, and the best way to do this is to join our “Priority Club.”